Installing Storemapper on Lightspeed couldn’t be easier. You only need to do this once.
First click here to get your code snippet.
Now we just need to create a page in your Lightspeed back office to put the code in.
1. First head to the ‘Content’ section of your Back Office
2. Click ‘Add Page’ in the top right
3. Add a title and click the code button
4. Paste your embed code and click ‘Ok’
5. Complete any other fields for the page, save it
If you’re running old back office version of Lightspeed you should see Storemapper rendering on your page. But if you open the page and see text ‘Store Locator is loading from www.storemapper.co’ then proceed with the following steps
6. Under your Lightspeed dashboard go to settings
7. Go to ‘Web Extras’
How to get your script tag from embed code?
You need to copy text laying between <script> and </script> tags . See below example.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues.