Installing Storemapper on Wix couldn’t be easier. You only need to do this once.
First click here to get your embed code.
- First you’ll need to create a new Page in Wix to put Storemapper on
- Next we’ll need to add the “HTML app” from the App Market. So let’s open the App Market
and search for HTML and ‘Add’ to site (it is totally free)
3. Add a new element, set the mode to “HTML Code” and past in your embed code.
4. If needed, stretch the edges of the element to fill the desired amount of the screen for your store locator
5. Save the page and you’re done.
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]Any changes you make in your app will automatically be reflected on your Wix site. No need to re-embed the code![/ht_message]