- Click on this link https://account.mapbox.com/auth/signin/ to login to your Mapbox account.
- You’ll land on your account dashboard and can find map usage on the right pane.
You can also check your map usage statistics. Scroll down and you’ll see two graphs.
- Map views – counted each time a user lands on your locator page.
- Ephemeral geocodes – counted each time a user ran search on your map widget.
- Go to API console
- Choose your project from the list of projects and click on one of the APIs: APIs you might be interested in :
- Geocoding API – converts addresses into geographic coordinates (geocoding). In Storemapper geocoding happens each time when your map is loading and each time when a search is run.
- Places API – can be used to automatically fill in the name and/or address of a place as you type. Each key press in the search field causes a call to Places API for getting predictions.
- Choose ‘Quotas’ tab and look at Map loads screen.
That’s it! You can now check your map loads statistics.