- Go to API console
- Choose your project from the list of projects and click on one of the APIs: APIs you might be interested in :
- Geocoding API – converts addresses into geographic coordinates (geocoding). In Storemapper geocoding happens each time when your map is loading and each time when a search is run.
- Places API – can be used to automatically fill in the name and/or address of a place as you type. Each key press in the search field causes a call to Places API for getting predictions.
- Geolocation API – finds end-user location using GPS. Fires up if you have ‘Geolocation: Ask for user location’ enabled in your settings and when landing on your page end-users prompt using their location.
- Choose ‘Quotas’ tab and look at Map loads screen.
That’s it! You can now check your map loads statistics.