Here are the steps on adding the API
1. Make sure you logged in your Google cloud platform (Note: It should be the one under which you created your Google Maps API key)
2. Select your project from the top drop down
3. Now we need to enable APIs required for Storemapper. Click on “ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES” or from the navigation menu select “APIS AND SERVICES” and “LIBRARY”
4. Type the name of the missing API ( for example ‘Geocoding API’ in the search input field) and then click on it
5. In the opened window click on the button ‘Enable’ to enable API
6. You’ll be navigated to the added API dashboard. You can Go back to the dashboard and repeat above steps if you need to add another missing APIs.
7. You now need to add these to your “restrict key” list so that API key knows which ones to use
On the left hand panel > APIS & SERVICES and then CREDENTIALS
Select the pen next to your key and scroll down to “restrict key”
If you have any issues with above steps and feel like you need help, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat at the right bottom of the screen.