1. Make sure you logged in your Google account. (Note: It should be the one under which you created Google Maps API key)
2. Navigate to google console and select your project from the top drop down
3. Now we need to enable APIs required for Storemapper. Click on ‘ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES’.
4. Type the name of the missing API ( for example ‘Geocoding API’ in the search input field) and then click on it
5. In the opened window click on the button ‘Enable’ to enable API
6. You’ll be navigated to the added API dashboard. You can Go back to the dashboard and repeat above steps if you need to add another missing APIs.
If you have any issues with above steps and feel like you need help, please drop us an email to email@example.com or use the chat at the right bottom of the screen.